IT Process Consultant - Warehousing
What's the role?
We are looking for an IT Process Consultant – Warehousing to strongly contribute and play an important part in the transformation of our SAP IM/WM/EWM warehousing landscape. We have an exciting roadmap ahead moving our WM warehouses to an EWM level. The IT Process Consultant will be based in our strategic IT location Buchs, Switzerland, and will report directly to the Head of Warehousing IT.
An ideal candidate brings proven experience in driving the different stages of decision making, process design, software architecture, through implementation projects (Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Go live support) up towards the productive rollout of global/regional EWM. The candidate will be involved in technical setup and support of SAP warehousing solutions.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Process Consultant – Warehousing IT, you identify and analyze business requirements for creative and innovative IT solutions based on customer needs and strategic requirements. You are responsible for leveraging SAP products to accomplish business objectives in Warehouse Management for more than 50 Hilti organizations worldwide. This includes support activities for our global SAP system landscape as well as implementations and rollouts, as well as collaboration and cooperation with different project stakeholders including business, IT, and external solution providers like IGZ and SAP.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
For families, these may include day care for your kid. For the sportspeople, these include a free in-house gym or benefits for bike and ski services.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team whom are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Engineering and/or Business Administration with SCM focus.
- You bring at least three years of experience in SAP environment of which two years of warehousing EWM / WM.
- You have practical experience in SCM and Logistics Execution (Warehouse management traditional module, iDOC interfacing to 3PL systems) and familiar with functional processes preferable.
- You bring experience involving in design, planning, and implementing end-to-end solutions in an international environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, team player, and good problem-solving skills; leadership and project management experience preferable.
- You have experience in reviewing and quality assurance of EWM implementation / SAP warehouse management solution & production planning.
- SAP EWM Certification (Ideal but not required)
- Travel component (Expected to travel once every 6 weeks)
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written) with excellent communication skills. Additional languages are a plus.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Benedikt Bettex, Head of Warehousing IT.
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and stands up for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.