IT Process Consultant (Finance and Controlling IT)
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced technical SAP functional consultant (customizing capabilities) with the focus on FI-AR (Accounts Receivables), FI-BL (Finance Billing), SD-FI Integration, SD-BIL (SD Billing), SD-BIL-IV-PC (SD Payment Cards) and SD-BF-TX (Taxes). Support and setup of interfaces (EDI, iDOCS) with external legal systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing procedures). Basic understanding of FI-GL (General Ledger). You will be working on global projects, daily support (requests /incident), initiatives with focus on compliance and regulatory requirements for the Hilti subsidiaries worldwide.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Process Consultant (Finance and Controlling IT), you identify and analyze business requirements for creative and innovative IT solutions based on business needs and strategic requirements. You are responsible for working on our SAP system landscape towards S/4HANA for Finance & Controlling processes, designing global solution concepts, System/Solution architecture and validate technical and business process feasibility and implementing and supporting Global IT solutions innovating Finance & Controlling journeys by using emerging techniques/technologies. Furthermore, you are collaborating and cooperating with different project stakeholders including business, IT and external partners. Additionally, you will be expected to recommend business process improvements, solving business problems, creating innovative solutions, and thus enabling business excellence
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
For families, these may include day care for your kid. For the sportspeople, these include a free in-house gym or benefits for bike and ski services.
Why should you apply?
Hilti is famous for their leading-edge products and services in construction business. But did you know we are also recognized as an innovation leader in various areas of IT, like IoT, S4 HANA and Cloud Solutions? Be part of a truly global IT team that provides leading-edge IT services and solutions – and with that it is enabling our business teams to create enthusiastic customers and build a better future.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant education
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP ERP 6.0 environment / S4 HANA in one of the following areas: FI-AR (Accounts Receivables), FI-BL (Finance Billing), SD-FI Integration, SD-BIL (SD Billing), SD-BIL-IV-PC (SD Payment Cards) and SD-BF-TX (Taxes). Support and setup of interfaces (EDI, iDOCS) with external legal systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing procedures). Basic understanding of FI-GL (General Ledger). Knowledge of additional SAP financial modules is beneficial.
- Good understanding of business processes in finance and controlling, especially, in taxation, integration with SD, in the context of a globally operating enterprise
- Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Experience in working in an international/virtual/geographically dispersed team
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.