In-House Technical Security & Risk Consultant (m/f/x)
What's the role?
As an In-House Technical Security & Risk Consultant, you are part of our Chief Cyber Security Officer (CCSO) organization reporting to the Global Head of Security Architecture & Security Consulting. You will help us to protect our crown jewels in IT/IoT/OT. You will be the trusted partner and expert when it comes to all aspects of technical cyber security and IT risk management.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries committed to global teamwork.
The IT department within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti’`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
You bring your technical security know-how to the team. You promote and define “security-by-design” and “privacy-by-design” principles to build security into the team’s daily activities. Closely you work in collaboration and partnership with member of senior management in Global IT and their respective leadership teams. Supporting the internal and external audit team, moderating the penetration tests and compliance activities are one of your key tasks. You evaluate or deploy security tooling which could support engineering teams. In addition, you drive risk and security assessments and help to identify and articulate IT risk. Together with the IT risk owner you define IT controls. Throughout the process you assist the implementation and optimization of IT controls. Finally, whenever necessary, you educate teams and individuals on cyber security-related topics.
What do we offer?
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Our IT department is located in Buchs SG, Switzerland in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station as well as in close proximity to our corporate headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!
Why should you apply?
Hilti has a strategic focus on cybersecurity which translates into many great projects (product or services related) and opportunities to contribute but also to learn. We develop our talents and provide challenges to grow both professionally but also personally. We hire for attitude and offer a career perspective and not “another job”. We foster our culture and feeling of belonging.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in cyber security, computer science, information systems management, engineering or a related technical discipline related to information security and ideally with one or more of the following certificates: CISSP, CSSP, CISM, or CRISC
- 5 + years’ experience working as a security engineer or IT security consultant. Information security officer profiles with demonstrated affinity for technology will also be considered
- As we are looking for multiple roles in parallel with different focus, we expect proven subject matter expertise in either: application security (Web, Mobile, SAP), secure software development, cloud security, infrastructure or network security, IoT security, OT/ICS security
- Experience with agile project delivery methods in virtual, interdisciplinary, and globally distributed teams and with managing IT risks, IT controls, in supporting internal/external audit or compliance-related activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English also towards senior management, a thirst to learn and challenge yourself
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Hainan HU, Global Head of Security Architecture & Security Consulting; Contact: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hainan/
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland/ Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss/ Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about our Global IT Competition here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlv1hDNuVw4
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Learn more about our IoT initiatives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esUQ6tdQnls
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.