Global IT Project Manager- Materials Management IT
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for our global team at our strategic IT location Buchs SG, Switzerland. Be part of one of the best SAP shops in Europe and get the chance to work in one of the largest S4HANA implementations worldwide. Your focus is on delivering solutions for our global Materials Management community.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
Apply for this excitingopportunity and become part of a dynamic and international rewarded employer.We have an excellent mix of people, challenging and developing you every singleday! You are responsible for managing local and global projects with internaland external stakeholders in the area of materials management. Youare responsible to lead project teams, consisting of business stakeholders,Processes Competence Centre functional experts, development team and externalresources. You proactively participate and drive the selection of newsolutions, considering IT internal policies, business requirements and cost.You are in charge of managing third party vendors. Based on your performance and personal objectives, wewill offer you several paths for a long-term career at Hilti - 80% percentageof open management positions that are filled by internal candidates.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
For families, these may include day care for your kid. For the sportspeople, these include a free in-house gym or benefits for bike and ski services.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and we are proud to rank in Great Place to Work in 2019 as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- High motivation, proactivity and getting things done approach
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or business related fields with passion to create digital solutions
- At least 3 years of experience as project manager in IT with a proven track record of successful project implementations
- Solid project management expertise in a global organization matrix setup and experienced in all kind of project methodologies like Agile, Waterfall
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams combined with excellent communication and presentation skills as well as passion for information technology
- Good business process understanding in supply chain management in the context of a globally operating enterprise is a plus
- Command of English is a must
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.